What We Provide
- Book Lending Service
- Library Education Awareness
- Internet Service and E-Lib Kiosk
- Practicum and On-the-Job Training
- Outreach Program
- Exhibits and Displays
- KOHA SYSTEM – On Line Public Access Catalogue
- Extension Services
- Bookmobile Services
The City has two mobile library vehicles which bring library services, books and instructional library materials to far-flung barangays with inadequate facilities and book collection. It delivers its services four times a week with one day off for maintenance of vehicle.
Books and other materials may be borrowed using library Borrower’s card which will be returned within 14 days. The activity is under the MAGBASA TA Program ni Mayor Sara.
- District Libraries & Reading Centers
Libraries with structures to permanently address the needs of clients in the community.
What are the requirements
- 1/1 picture
- Accomplished BORROWER’S Application Form
- Signature of Guarantor
- 1-Ordinary mailing stamp
How much does it cost
Ordinance No. 158-05 Series of 2005, Article Three.
- Library Fee (library card for in-house users) P30.00/annum
- Borrower’s Card (books for take out) P30.00/A
- Overdue Book 1.00/day
- Machine Copy (short) 1.00/day, (long) 1.50/day
- Internet Services 10.00/hr.
- Hard copy: black (short & long) 3.00/page, colored (short & long) 8.00/page
- Internet Fee 10.00/hour
Who can avail
- The Library provides services to all.
We also provide the following services for the public
- Assist/organize libraries
- In-house trainning for non-librarians.
- Serve as link for the Share a Book Program – to help public schools and barangay libraries in their collection development
- Story-Telling – under the program Reading Habit Promotion.